The UK’s leading provider of market intelligence to the construction industry and one of the most rewarding companies to work for on the South Coast are looking to recruit a talented Account Manager to join their award-winning and well-established team. You will enjoy a generous salary and monthly bonuses, incentives such as luxury holidays, weekends away and VIP nights out.
The Company is an integral part of a FTSE 250 media company specialising in exhibitions, festivals and information services. They recognise the importance of building strong relationship with their clients, suppliers and employees and pride themselves on how successfully they achieve this.
The Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Proactive management of a portfolio of c250 client accounts.
- Negotiation and management of your client’s contract renewal process
- Provision of new-user training and set-up of client reporting requirements
- Regular contact with client to ensure optimal portal performance and provide assistance in their lead nurturing techniques as required
- Provision of technical support and assistance throughout the contract life-time
- Development and maintenance of strong customer relationships via telephone and email
- Identification and development of new business opportunities with your client base
- Administrative work as required (database management, contract administration etc.)
The successful candidate for the role of Account Manager will:
- Have experience dealing with clients over the telephone in a sales, business development, telesales or account manager role.
- Have worked towards and individual and team target.
In return the Account Manager will receive a basic salary of £23000 with an achievable OTE £35000, quarterly elite bonuses and incentives. You will also receive 25 days annual leave with the option to buy/sell days. Hours are Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm, no weekend working and a strong social / worklife balance.
To apply for the position click apply to send us a copy of your CV.