Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager - User Experience - UX - User Centred Design - Interaction Design - Wire Frames - Usability - New way of Marketing (NWOM) - Brand - Agile - Drupal
Our well known Healthcare brand requires a Digital Project Manager to the UX SME and manage digital implementations across EMEA.
- Blend of digital delivery management and User experience/design combined into a single role
- Work with the wider brand and development teams to help define and implement new templates and designs across multi brands
- You will become the subject matter expert for all things UX within EMEA including hands on work creating wireframes and interaction designs
- Recommendations for aligning consistent brand experiences across the digital estate
- Creation of brand specific wireframes, UX specific documentation and designs and instilling best practice UX within the company
- Projects will be predominantly built in Drupal and will deliver responsive design sites
- Experience of all the core UX fundamentals. Specifically, UCD User Centered Design, wireframing, Usability, Interaction Design, Information Architecture
- Experience of managing digital branding projects from end to end, with developments using the Agile methodology
- 10+ years of experience working as a digital technology partner or subject matter expert across multiple brand or business teams, scoping and managing large, complex engagements with major companies or clients and delivering according to requirements, on schedule and within budgets is required
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (oral and written), including the ability to articulate complex digital technology capabilities and approaches
- Strong digital domain expertise with strategic and delivery experience with various digital/web/mobile technologies including responsive design, analytics, SEO/SEM, CMS, campaign management, CRM, social media etc. is required. Experience with Drupal is preferred
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82296208