Functional Manual Test Analyst - London - 6 month fixed-term contract
Functional Manual Test Analyst - London - 6 month fixed-term contract - up to £43,000pa
Our Client, based in London, is currently looking to recruit a Functional Manual Test Analyst to join their team on a 6 month fixed term contract to conduct functional, system, integration, UAT and regression testing across various data focused projects.
The successful candidate will have experience of being very immersed within a Business and will have a flexible, adaptable and collaborative approach. They will have experience of conducting tests on Big Data or ETL projects and will have strong experience of scripting in SQL.
Key responsibilities for the Test Analyst:
- Sit within the business to conduct functional, system, integration, UAT and regression testing across multiple data-focused projects
- Engage with the Business to talk through script and have a collaborative approach to tweak scripts to meet Business needs, challenging Stakeholders when necessary
- Write test scripts in SQL
- Identifying and reporting issues / risks and progress to the Test Manager
- actively looking for ways of improving our automation processes and approaches and implementing continuous improvements
- ensuring delivery of a high-quality system that matches end-user expectations
- Liaise with and coordinate with external third parties to capture system requirements
Key Skills & experience for the Test Analyst:
- Extensive manual testing experience
- Experience in scripting in SQL
- Worked on Big Data or ETL Projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong requirements gathering skills
- Previous experience of being sat within a business
- Flexible approach
- Project focused
- Able to liaise with Senior Managers
- Worked within an Agile environment
- ISEB Certification
To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.