Territory Manager - Watford
Territory Manager - Watford - £32-38K Basic + 25% Bonus
We are currently working with one of the largest building distribution organsiations in the United Kingdom.
As the Territory Manager you will build productive and profitable relationships between local branches and builders in the area. This will mean on a weekly and daily basis visiting building sites - ensuring existing customers have all the right products at the right time, and talking to potential customers to sell our clients services and forge new relationships.
Candidates must be articulate, numerate, well presented and able to negotiate at all levels from site manager to senior buyer. A self-starter, who requires the minimum of supervision, has a persuasive manner and who thrives on a challenge. An organised, enthusiastic team player, if you have knowledge of the industry and our products so much the better.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
* Driving Licence is essential.
* Some experience of the operation of a builders merchant.
* Sales driven.
* Customer relationship management.
* Team player.
* Planning, organisation and time management skills.
* Effective communication skills.
* Energetic and self-motivated.
Key Result Areas
* Identify and secure new customers accounts in the geographical area covered to ensure on-going sales/target achievement.
* Manage the performance (sales and margin) of customers contained in the designated portfolio, to ensure that budget/targets are achieved.