Front of House Operations Manager
Front of House Operations Manager - Exclusive Caterers - Chelmsford
An experienced hospitality professional is required for a fast growing high quality outside events and wedding catering company based in near Chelmsford Essex, catering to a range of historic buildings, sporting events, high end weddings and across the county of Essex.
The successful candidate in this role will have previous experience of managing event bookings, banqueting enquiries and weddings. The role encompasses looking after each event from liaising with the client to the running of the event of the day. This role will include sourcing up to 50 staff for different events and making sure that all staff are where they need to be at the right time.
The duties will include:
• Carry out all operational planning for each event including booking staff and equipment
• Compile the full event sheet for each event in an accurate and timely manner
• Liaise with the kitchen where necessary in the planning and delivery of an event
• Comprehensively brief casual and full time staff for each event
• Ensure that the company’s target margin is maintained throughout all aspects of the operational planning
• Assume full overall responsibility for the event on site, delegating to secondary managers where appropriate
• Know and adhere to all venue rules and regulations and ensure that the whole team operate within the rules
• Assist with the running of events for absent colleagues or assist in the onsite operations for colleagues at larger events
The ideal candidate will come from an events background and have experience supervising over 20+ staff and have a professional background in high end establishments.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please do get in touch asap, in confidence - please email with your current CV to erika @rayment-recruitment.co.uk