Senior RPA Developer (Blue Prism, Fusion, UI Path, OpenSpan, AA)
Title: Senior RPA Developer (Blue Prism, UI Path, Fusion, AA)
Location: UK (International travel is required) (HO is London/Birmingham)
Salary: to £75,000- £85,000 (Negotiable) + Benefits + Incentives
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Category: International Programming & Design
Our client is one of the leading solutions providers across the globe and is at the forefront of change and technology. We currently have a role, which is critical to the success of major international projects and requires an experienced RPA Developer to fulfill the vacancy of Senior RPA Developer. A highly rewarding and competitive package is on offer for candidates with a wealth of experience.
Job Responsibilities: -
- Deliver robotic process automation for our clients internal customers and create reusable knowledge assets for each RPA project
- Drive process assessments for robotics process automation/automation opportunities, including preparing documentation of solutions and coding.
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analyse, understand and document the business processes in detail where required.
- Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Design Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions.
- Configure new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day-to-day running of Blue Prism processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Communicating with Blue Prism and participating with other users in the Blue Prism community.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, evaluate and modify RPA solutions.
- Perform all technical aspects of RPA development using best in class RPA tools.
- Experience in automation tools (E.g., Blue Prism, Fusion, AA, UI Path, OpenSpan).
- Process automation using VBA, .NET, JAVA, C++ or equivalent.
- Experience in Agile delivery methodology, preferably as part of a scrum team
- Strong problem solving skills - Understanding of SDLC including documentation, testing and project management.
- Understanding of BPM - Background in servicing processes, preferably back office fulfillment functions.
- Experience of software development projects, particularly Automation projects is highly preferred.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple high-priority projects and meet schedules.
- Good communication skills to clarify expectations and drive alignment
- Proven ability to independently overcome obstacles and resolve complex problems.
- Experience of application development and test automation is desired.
Applications will be treated highly confidential and will not be released or distributed without the candidates consent. All candidates will be contacted.
Aberdeen, Armagh, Bangor, Bath, Belfast, Birmingham, Bradford, Brighton and Hove, Bristol, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Carlisle, Chester, Chichester, City of London, Coventry ,Derby, Dundee, Durham, Edinburgh, Ely, Exeter, Glasgow, Gloucester, Herefordshire, Inverness, Kingston upon Hull, Lancaster, Leeds, Leicester, Lichfield, Lincoln, Lisburn, Liverpool, Londonderry, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newport, Newry, Norwich, Nottingham, Oxford, Peterborough, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Preston, Ripon, Salford, Salisbury, Sheffield, Southampton, St Albans, St Davids, Stirling, Stoke-on-Trent, Sunderland, Swansea, Truro, Wakefield, Wells, Westminster, Winchester, Wolverhampton, Worcester, York