£60,000 + Car allowance £6,000 + commission circa £60,000 + Accelerator for increased commission
We are currently recruiting for a well established IT Account Director to work for a well established company currently going through rapid growth. The company has doubled its turnover in the past 12 months due to a new product which you will be responsible for selling. Within the role, you will be responsible for the full complex sales cycle - from writing business proposals, writing reports on return on investment to presenting to Board Level Directors and closing sales. You will have quarterly targets to achieve and will be given time to get up to speed with the role and build a sustainable pipeline for continued success. You will liaise with the company whose products and services that you sell and work on campaigns in partnership and build rapport with your contacts. You will also build a network of contacts to develop new opportunities and campaigns for yourself to further improve your pipeline.
You will also be responsible for carrying out the following activities:
- Targeting known software users, who are not yet business customers to identify opportunities to sell associated software and services
- Responsible for the complete lifecycle of the sale - profiling, qualification, pitching, proposing, nurturing, negotiating and closing
- Preparing business proposals, writing ROI presentations and delivering presentations to Board level directors
- Responsible for executing new business campaigns and forming mutually beneficial relationships with company partner representatives
- Responsible for on-going account management of your customers
- Meeting with customers and travelling across the UK
- Achieve quarter on quarter sales targets and continue to grow your number.
We are looking for someone who has experience within the following:
- Winning business with order values between £250,000 - £2million.
- At least two years of B2B sales experience within the IT industry (software licences, cloud/hosting, consultancy/ support services , hardware).
- Proven success of winning new business and managing the complete sales cycle
You will also:
- Have strong sales acumen, with a defined process to sell successfully
- Be articulate - both orally and in written communication
- Be Decisive, focused and resilient in nature
- You will have a career plan and aspirations to achieve
- You will understand the importance of forecasting and be able to report on deal progress and pipeline stages.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work for a highly successful company in a targeted and diverse commercial role. The company is offering an excellent salary package of £60,000 + Commission of circa £60,000 + Commission accelerators + Company car allowance of £6,000. Please apply for this role if you have the right skills and experience (particularly in relation to your experience of winning business of sales orders of values between £250,000 - £2 million, without this experience your application will not be considered.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.