finance Business partner
- Develop, lead and influence effective relationships with key internal and external contacts
- Define and operationally improve the financial processes, models and systems
- Challenge, develop and implement improvements in efficiency and quality.
- Proactively drive continuous end to end improvement to ensure both financial accuracy and correct customer outcome.
- Application of subject matter expertise within Finance, through appropriate engagement with stakeholders to drive long term improvement to operational models.
- Articulate financial concepts, results and impacts to non-financial individuals across all levels of the organisation and to external stakeholders.
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree educated (2:1 or First class)
- Experience in business partnering
- Experience in working closely with SQL
- Experience in working for a legal, consulting or practice firm
- A proven track record of driving change and streamlining processes