Head Office Finance Accountant
Our client is a FTSE 250 media business specialising in exhibitions & festivals and information services. Based in central London they are experiencing significant growth and are looking for a Head Office Financial Analyst to join them.
- Ownership of central balance sheets and underlying ledger reconciliations to build understanding of trends and to gain assurance on integrity of reported balances
- Assist with accurate, timely, no-surprises forecasting and reporting of central functions across all cycles (weekly, monthly, half yearly)
- Assist with the maintenance and development of group-wide headcount and payroll reporting and forecasting capabilities
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA Finalist/ Qualified Accountant
- Experience at Head Office Level
- Experience with detailed Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Experience of dealing with offshore share service centre preferable
- Must be a self-starter
- Media experience desirable but not a pre-requisite
- Base Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
- 20% Bonus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.