Financial Accounting Manager
Do you have a passion to work for a family run business where you can add real value? Our Derbyshire client have seen continued growth and now operate on an international scale, including seven office locations across the UK. Based out of their Head Office near Alfreton, the Group Accountant will take ownership of reporting requirements for all companies in the group while managing a team of Part-Qualified Accountants and transactional staff.
Our client offer a fantastic benefits package including a company car, private healthcare, 25 days holiday (which rises with each year of service) and an excellent pension scheme.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ownership of all reporting requirements for multiple subsidiaries within the group
- Production of group consolidations on a monthly basis
- Management of the team of Part-Qualified Accountants and transactional staff
- Oversee budgets and forecasts
- Ensure financial controls are maintained across the group
- Completion of VAT returns and corporation tax
- Liaising with HMRC, the bank and the auditors
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified
- Previous team management experience