Finance manager/ controller
An international recruitment firm is looking for a Finance Manager/Controller with an established background. As Finance Manager/Controller, this individual will be responsible for overseeing all of finance and operations and report into the owners of the business. The individual chosen will be looking for a fast-growing and thriving company, with innovative interests in the technology sector. The company has a very open minded approach to emerging technology, giving them a competitive edge in the industry.
The company has experienced strong growth in the last few years and is anticipating this to continue in the same manner. This growth will be completed through a sustainable structured plan, without compromising on the bespoke charm of the social environment. The chosen person will be integral in the growth of the business, through prior experience and vivid enthusiasm for business innovation.
This is a varied and challenging role that will include finance and operational duties. The individual will be developed by the senior management team with the aim of becoming the Finance Director of the future.
The successful applicant will exhibit:
- A strong work ethic, which is driven to work to targets
- Strong communication skills
- A strong understanding of accounting software and Excel
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA or PQ
- A previous delaing with contractor payroll will be essential
The chosen individual’s duties will include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of the monthly accounts, P/L’s, balance sheet reconciliation in a presentable way for the board member
- Invoicing for an international entity and maintaining the credit control function
- Purchase ledgers for more than one entity
- Cash-flow forecasts with reports based upon these
- Setting and creating of KPI’s to encourage growth
- Ad-hoc duties