Mixed Tax Senior
Our client, a specialist chartered accountants based near Central London, are currently looking for a Mixed Tax Senior. The firm is offering a mainly compliance based role with some involvement on ad hoc projects. A strong remuneration package as well as study support is available to the right candidate.
The role will be mainly compliance based, however some assistance maybe required on ad hoc projects. You will be in charge of around 240 clients, 80 of which are personal tax and 160 are corporate.
- Corresponding with clients, third parties and tax authorities of a daily basis
- Prepare client documents including, annual tax returns
- Be the point of contact for tax queries from other departments within the firm
- Ensure payments are made by the deadline
- Providing advice to clients on ad hoc tax matters
- Technical research
- ATT/CTA qualified or studying towards
- Strong academic background
- Experience of corporate and personal tax gained within a professional environment
- Some experience dealing with clients tax matters
If you would like to know more about this Mixed Tax Senior Role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers