Key Account Manager
My client, a leading provider of industrial products and services, is looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to run several of their key contracts within distribution and engineering across Gloucestershire.
The Key Account Manager role is being created with a prime responsibility to develop, build and maintain long term profitable business partnerships. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe's leading industrial service providers and play a key part in the development of their distribution and engineering business across Gloucestershire.
The Key Account Manager will have responsibility for achieving annual sales and profit targets as set by the company by promoting the full range of products to customers in a structured and professional manner. You will take full operational responsibility, implementing a high quality territory management and customer grading process ensuring optimum sales productivity.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Achieve annual sales and profit targets as set by the company by promoting the full range of products and services to customers in a structured and professional manner.
- Implement and work within a high quality territory management and customer grading process ensuring optimum sales productivity.
- Develop and build long term business partnerships with existing customers via the creation of individual customer business development plans.
- Pro-actively seeking and developing new potential business revenue.
- Deliver technical benefit solutions to solve customers' problems.
As the successful Key Account Manager, your skills & experience will include:
- Experience of working in a commercial, distribution or industrial environment is preferable.
- Experience of fully integrated system based sales order processing and stock management systems.
- Sales and customer relationship development skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
- Ability to provide regular forecasts of sales and profitability.
The successful Key Account Manager will receive a salary of :
- £27,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Competitive Benefits
- Company Car
Gleeson Procurement & Supply Chain is a specialist recruiter of management professionals on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including third party logistics, automotive and manufacturing. Please visit our website : for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.