Intervention Teacher - ASAP
REESON Education are delighted to be working with a friendly 2 form entry primary school teacher in the lovely area of Kensington and Chelsea (Inner London ), who are currently looking to take on an experienced Intervention teacher from adter Easter. The role will be full time to take intervention groups from KS1-KS2 (Year 2- Year 6).
** Primary Intervention Teacher KS1 to KS2 (NQTs welcome)
** Full time role
** Kensington & Chelsea
** Main Pay Scale London Inner London
** Excellent Support from Staff and Senior Leaders
Our lovely client school is currently looking for experienced Intervention teacher who are enthusiastic, reliable, driven and passionate about teaching and teaches at a high standard offering a range of skills, knowledge and fantastic teaching methods that all pupils will benefit from.
The school are looking for someone with;
- QTS and or PGCE able to teach in the UK
- Experience in an Intervention role
- Willingness to learn and promote learning through teaching and inspiring others
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work with a positive outlook
- Enthusiastic, stimulating and resourceful teaching methods
This primary school can offer the ideal Intervention Teacher:-
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Supportive senior leadership team
- Well behaved and driven students eager to learn and achieve
- Supportive, friendly and determined teachers
- A school that is modern, well equipped and well-resourced and overall is a pleasant, fun place to both teach and learn
Should this role be of interest please do not delay in contactingEJ from REESON Education ASAP. Interviews are taking place ASAP and intervention based roles (Part and Full time) are snapped up very quickly!