Chef de Partie
Job role: Chef de Partie Salary/Pay: £19,000 - £20,000
Job type: Full time (10 hour shifts, 5 days per week) Location: Pontefract, West Yorkshire
• Handle and prepare fresh produce ingredients in align with the menu requirements.
• Serving up to 100 covers per day.
• Working in a clean and safe environment, adhering to Health & Safety guidelines at all times.
• Cooking and plating food to a high standard in which the company expects.
• Maintaining concise communication with the kitchen and front of house to ensure all food goes out in a timely manner.
• Contributing towards menu selection, with the potential to create new dishes and improve on existing ones.
• Must have a minimum of three years experience working with fresh produce.
• Must have a full UK driving license.
• To be passionate about the food that is being served, to ensure the highest quality is always met.
• Be creative, thinking of new ideas or how to improve on current ideas.
• Catering qualifications would strongly support the candidate, but are not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a fast growing pub/restaurant with job security and backed by opportunities for individual development. Additionally, 28 days holiday per year and company pension scheme are included.
The property has been recently refurbished and opened to the public, with a new menu focusing on classical English dishes with a creative edge.