Accounts Manager - Top 50 Firm - London
Due to continued growth, a Top 50 Firm require an Accounts Manager to join their team. As an Accounts Manager you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients and aim to identify opportunities where you can delvelop your client base. You will be working closely with the other Managers in the team and together you will allocate and delegate work to the team and review their work prior to sign off by the Partner.
- Manage and grow your own portfolio of clients
- Oversee each area of the client portfolio including, budgeting, billing and recovery
- Review, allocate and delegate work to the team
- Fully qualified with post qualification experience
- Able to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure to ensure that all deadlines are met
- Experience of managing your own portfolio
- Strong experience of staff and client management skills
- Up to date knowledge on all accounting standards
The firm are offering a generous basic salary in addition to an excellent benefits package and holiday allowance.