My Company represent a well-known online consumable multi-channel company, directly serving to the end user (B2C).
They accept orders over the telephone, mail, by fax and through our website, which are all processed at their offices and dispatched to customers within 24 hours, excluding weekends. They are dedicated to ensuring that the utmost care and attention is maintained when it comes to making sure that each and every customer receives their order in the most efficient manner.
This is an excellent opportunity for a financially minded candidate to progress within a growing business. Working in a small team with a high level of responsibility, the primary focus will be the maintenance of a complex accounting system and associated analytics's.
Requirements of the Role:
• It is imperative you will have advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge and experience, specifically at the capability level of V. Lookups, Pivot Tables and Reporting;
• You will have experience within the finance industry;
• Accountancy qualifications ideally AAT Level 3;
• Some management accounting experience would be beneficial;
• You will have the ability to work methodically in a structured way with excellent attention to detail;
• You will have good systems experience;
• You will need to be able to manage time effectively whilst working on several tasks at a time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Extracting and summarising large volumes of transactions and data e.g. monthly activities, sales figures
• Daily bank reconciliation
• Monthly reconciliation of e-commerce platforms
• Preparation of in-depth campaign reports, using internal & external data for sales over a set period
• Preparation of detailed financial analytics's reports, attributing various costs and revenues to Campaigns and Sources
• Reporting on high volumes of data
• Analyse payments and other financial data
• The review and reconciliation of key nominal ledger accounts, preparation of month end journals;
• Assisting with the production of management accounts information;
• Holiday cover for the Financial Analyst;
• To provide a range of financial administration and support as requested;
• Miscellaneous ad hock duties where applicable.
Responsible to: Finance Manager
Liaison with: Company’s external Financial Consultant, the Finance Team, Company colleagues, and associated companies
Personal Qualities and Specific Skills:
• Strong Excel skills;
• PC proficient, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Good financial and analytical skills;
• Self-motivated, driven and results oriented;
• Methodical with excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in my opportunity please do not hesitate to send in your CV, Interviews are being carried out next week for this permanent position