Key Stage 2 Phase Leader
KEY STAGE 2 PHASE LEADER - BRENT
My client school is currently recruiting for a Key Stage 2 Phase Leader to join them in September. This is an Outstanding school, which produces excellent results. Current expansion means that this Key Stage 2 Vacancy has emerged, a unique and exciting opportunity! The Head Teacher is interested in seeing applications from experienced and highly skilled practitioners who have clean and proven management capabilities. Recently graded 'Outstanding’ by Ofsted across all categories, the school is very popular within the borough.
Information about the role:
- Key Stage 2 Phase Leader - Experienced
- Located in the Inner London Borough of Brent
- 2 Form entry school - Expanding
- Oversubscribed - very popular school - Excellent reputation
- Excellent CPD programme - Huge progression potential
- September 2017 start - Permanent - Full Time
- MPS 1 - 6 - Inner London
The ideal person:
- Well trained - proven track record of Outstanding teaching
- Leadership capabilities - Previous experience leading a year group/Phase (KS2)
- Good, solid experience - EAL and SEN experience
- Personable and ambitious
- Excellent references and observations available
Information about the school:
- 'OUTSTANDING’ graded Primary school
- 2form entry school - Currently expanding
- Forward thinking Head Teacher and SLT
- Inner London borough of Brent - Good West London location- easily accessible VIA public transport - Parking also available!
Apply TODAY for this fantastic Key Stage 2 Phase Lesder post. Please send your CV to Clarus Education! If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 48 hours.