Registered General Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner
Up to £37,000 per annum
A private hospital situated in Berkshire is searching for a Registered Nurse (RGN) / Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) to join their experienced and professional Theatre Department within scrub, anaesthetics and recovery capacities.
37.5hrs per week
This specialist facility requires you as a Theatre Nurse/ODP to provide effective perioperative assistance for elective surgeries & NHS referrals.
- Up to £37,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Private medical cover
- Wellness screening
- Eyesight tests
- Childcare vouchers
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work gym membership
- Transport season ticket loans
- Free on-site parking
The hospital encourages and supports staff who are seeking to specialise within a certain surgical practice and welcomes multi-skilled applicants capable of adapting to the needs of the department.
- A valid/relevant healthcare registration (RGN/ODP - NMC/HCPC).
- Previous experience within scrub, anaesthetics, recovery and general perioperative care essential.
- To deliver at all times high quality care by assessment of patient need, implementation of care and evaluation of progress/outcome, in line with national and corporate standards.
- To work co-operatively with medical staff and other member of the multidisciplinary team in order to ensure positive outcomes for each patient.
The hospital is part of a larger private healthcare group that provides a variety of specialist services across the UK and is recognised for its high quality delivery of surgical, post-operative and rehabilitation care.If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy