Digital Marketing Manager
We have an excellent opportunity for Digital Marketing Manager who is proficient PPC and SEO to join a successful business in Cheshire, who will get the chance to build their own team and work with flexible budgets!
Our client is a successful accountancy firm based in the trendy area of Cheshire and the office is only 2 minutes away from the tram stop, which gives excellent commuting opportunities by public transport and car for the successful candidate. Having outsourced their digital activities for years, they are now ready to invest heavily in building a strong digital team to look after PPC, SEO, Social activities and website management!
The Digital Marketing Manager will get a lot of freedom in the role, where the successful candidate will build their own digital team and get full control over all digital activities. The Digital Marketing Manager will get a free PPC budget, as long as they can deliver successful ROI. This role is vital for our client and the individual will be the go-to person in the company for digital expertise. The main focus will be on PPC and SEO activities, however, they require an individual who can work on the all-around digital activities for the company.
It is, therefore, an outstanding opportunity to be in an important role, with great freedom and a chance to have a strong impact on a successful business.
Main responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manger
- Building Digital Strategy from scratch and taking full ownership of all digital activity
- Manage the daily digital activities and manage junior employees
- Analyse and scrutinise all digital channels choosing the most effective platforms that give the best ROI
- Manage a budget allocating correct resource to each function and reviewing and reallocating when possible
- Bring creativity and innovative ideas to the digital content and strategy in order to optimise sales
- Use SEO, PPC, Content and Social Media to build and amplify brand presence
Required skills and attributes of the candidate
- Previous experience working in a digital role
- Strong skills in PPC and SEO including content management
- Previous experience working with social media and website management
- It is essential to be a self-starter, as the successful candidate will work very independently
- Creative with ambitious bursting with digital knowledge and ideas
- Fluent in Google Analytics with a sound knowledge of how to track performance and results
- Experience in meeting and exceeding delivering conversion targets and sales
- A confident disposition with good influencing skills in order to gain buy-in and training
- A good teacher that can build overall team capability
- A decisive, strategic thinker who plans taking into account the overall picture
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get excellent digital exposure and take full control! If you are up for this exciting challenge then apply today!