Senior Campaign Executive- top PR agency-30K
Senior Campaign Executive-Top PR and Communications agency, to 30K.
The agency expertise is the development, curation and promotion of brands. From messaging to media relations, editorial to events, creative to corporate communications, their team of specialists build campaigns that foster belief, build followings and unlock growth. Great agency,busy, friendly team.
Support campaign managers, campaign directors and directors with day-to-day running of client accounts including:
- Working with CEs to deliver results for client campaigns particularly focused on:
- Development of high quality content (press releases and op-eds)
- Media pitching - crafting of pitches, targeting
- Effective reporting - monthly reports, coverage reports
- Delivering consistently excellent outputs on time and in line with client expectations
- Effective news scanning/monitoring
- Development and maintenance of up-to-date and relevant media lists per client
- Accurate minute-taking of client meetings and calls - delivery of accurate contact reports within 48 hours of contact
- Timely distribution of press releases, detailed follow-up and development of progress reports on media pick-up and expected coverage
- Timely development of media coverage reports with required analysis (as appropriate per client)
- Daily pitching of story ideas to target media - in association with campaign manager/director
- Regular phone and email client contact - timely updates on specific activity, daily ideas/recommendations on how to leverage the news agenda, early notification of relevant news agenda items, fast responses to requests
- Face-to-face client contact:
- Attend client meetings
- Early drafting of internal and external agendas for client meetings with campaign executives
-Early drafting of accurate client monthly reports (where appropriate)
- Drafting of content - media pitches, first drafts of opinion editorials, press releases, web copy etc. - in association with campaign managers/directors
- Track events and awards opportunities relevant to clients and their industry
- Track relevant upcoming planned features in target media per client
- Assist with the research and production of thought leadership reports, client and in-house publications.
- Support with event planning and event execution from press conferences to promotional events to photo-shoots on varying scales in a variety of locations and venues. Specific activities will include:
-Media relations - before, during and after the event
-Management and liaison with suppliers particularly photographers
-Capturing debate/angles during the event
-Gathering feedback from media and attendees
-Development of detailed wrap-up reports
- Effectively brief and manage junior team to deliver high quality work across client accounts
- Assess capabilities of interns and provide well-considered feedback to Operations.
- Daily media monitoring for clients
- Daily early scanning of national news agenda - to include thinking on proactive media opportunities and recommended action for client teams
- Weekend paper reviews with thoughtful commentary
- Support teams in the preparation of new business proposals and presentations with:
- Accurate, relevant and insightful research
- Drafting and editing content on Keynote
- Ideas generation and development
- Developing timelines and researching campaign budgets
- Developing in-design and keynote presentations
- Ability to prioritise and work across a range of client accounts, gaining in-depth knowledge across a number of business sectors and media platforms.
- Confident in contributing in client and internal meetings
- Appetite to consume media and develop a network of media contacts
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues, clients and the media.
- Interest in attending networking events, seminars or conferences including out of hours to develop personal and professional skills.
- Willing to contribute to brainstorms through demonstrating awareness and interest in news and new business trends.
- Ability to manage own time and time recording