Personal Assistant - British Fashion Brand
Inspired by British heritage and their coastal roots, this leading UK Fashion brand encapsulates luxury casual fashion for men and women. They pride themselves on their scrupulously high attention to detail and timeless style - every piece they produce is beautifully well crafted.
They are currently searching for two Personal Assistants to join their growing Operations team.
A high-tempo, exciting and busy role, the new Personal Assistants will be responsible for providing crucial support to the business Directors.
You will be given serious responsibility from the get-go and will be expected to act on behalf of your Director, learning from them as you grow within the business. You will quickly become a key contributor and support to the Leadership team and wider company brand.
As a Personal Assistant your role will involve:
- Managing multiple diaries & email inboxes
- Organising your Director's schedule and ensuring they have everything they need throughout their weekly work schedules
- Assisting with the management of your Director's personal schedule as and when required
- Helping with the production of presentations & organising of events
- Overseeing travel itineraries & budgets
- Contributing to the overall smooth running of Head Office
What we're looking for?
- A high-achieving graduate with a 2:1 or above from a Top 20 University
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and a proven ability to manage your time well, meet deadlines and keep lots of plates spinning
- Previous office administrative experience is essential
- Well versed in Microsoft Office & Outlook email system
What else is on offer?
- A competitive salary for an entry level position within a skilled Fashion Operations team
- The opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading fashion brands
- Hands-on training and career progression within a busy retail Head-Office environment
This Personal Assistant role is the perfect chance for an exceptionally bright and switched on graduate to gain huge exposure to the business side of fashion and retail.
Does this sound like something you'd be interested in? Apply and let us know today!