Kennedy Pearce are recruiting for a part-qualified Management Accountant for one of the most innovative and exciting entertainment companies in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a well-established organisation. Their finance team has evolved significantly over the last few years and are now looking to add to their growing business. This is a live role with urgent need, a very exciting position with a great company and real scope for progression.
- Review production cost reports for the companies.
- Assisting Production Managers/Executives with budgeting and cash flow forecasts.
- Preparation and review of individual company cashflows and consolidation into the group cashflow on a monthly basis, as well as during the budget process.
- Maintaining the short-term cash forecasting
- Attend monthly Production Review meetings
- Attend monthly Finance meetings with Heads of Companies and report to the Finance Director on any areas of concerns in each of the entities.
- Supporting the Heads of all companies to ensure accurate reporting, while pre-empting their finance reporting needs.
- Ensure all management information is prepared in a timely manner.
- Quarterly VAT return preparation and submission.
- Planning and document preparation for the statutory audit.
- Assist in the delivery of any ad-hoc projects as and when needed.
- Part-qualified, studying towards a relevant qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Industry experience desirable
- Have bookkeeping and accountancy skills
- Extremely organised
- Strong communication skills