Graduate/Trainee Recruiter VH-100417
Have you got the drive and determination to thrive in a competitive environment? Are you looking to join an established company who can offer you rapid career progression and excellent earning potential?
We are a boutique technology recruiter supplying Contract and Permanent staff to SME and Multinational organisations. We have a role for a focused and driven Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
As a trainee recruitment consultant your role will be to build relationships with both clients and candidates. You will be working in a very competitive environment and therefore, in order to succeed you must be a natural competitor and want to work in a fast paced and challenging role.
What your role will involve:-
- Qualifying Candidates
- Generate leads and building your database of contacts
- Develop and maintain relationships with candidates ensuring the best potential matches for vacancies
- Advertise vacancies in a creative way in order to attract the best calibre candidates
- Build an in depth recruiter knowledge of your specific industry and the clients that operate within it
- Once you have become proficient in finding the best-class candidates you will then start to take ownership of the sales process from filtering CVs, calling clients, to closing the deals
- Use job boards, personal networks, social media and marketing campaigns in order to drive success.
Why choose us?:-
- This will likely be your first job within sales or recruitment and therefore we appreciate that you will want a structured training process. This is why you will be trained by some great recruiters and you will benefit from their direct support and training on a daily basis, whilst also developing you own skills via our comprehensive Induction and Training Program.
- Your role will be based around you learning your industry and giving you the tools that you need to progress onto a consultants role
- You will quickly integrate into the team, and contribute by working on selected and key searches
- You will have the opportunity to work with major Blue Chip Clients on a UK Wide and International remit
- Competitive Basic salary and highly competitive commission structure to provide you with high earning potential
- We encourage employees to support a positive company culture which promotes; a fair and supportive working environment; creativity and innovation; a level of excellence in services delivered
- Based in a modern office in the heart of Petts Wood, within close proximity to Petts Wood train station (20 minutes direct into London Bridge)
- We have all the incentives you would expect to assist your unlimited career progression potential, including:-
- High flyer events for strong performance
- Gym Membership
- 25 days holiday
- Achievers Lunches
- Uncapped commission
- Important part of a happy, friendly team in an informal but highly professional work environment
What you need to show us:-
- Degree Qualified:- Preferably 2.1
- At least 1 years’ work experience - preferably in an IT or sales environment
- The ability to self-start and solve problems
- Desire and aptitude to learn
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Proactive, sociable and an avid problem solver willing to share and present ideas
- Competitive character, but one who takes pride in others' achievements and success, as well as your own
- Good communication skills with a mature and confident manner
- A good listener with self-motivation
- Confident to speak on the telephone
This role would best suit someone who is confident in creating and maintaining both face to face and telephone based relationships. If you feel that you meet the above criteria and would like the opportunity to work with us then please send your CV for our immediate consideration.