Head Of Marketing
Key to this role will be your ability to build strong internal and external relationships with other business areas and external stakeholders.
Key Aspects of the Role include:
- Developing the brand proposition, owning and driving a number of brands both on a regional and national basis.
- Defining the 'go to market' and marketing strategy on a national scale.
- Driving the team to build marketing campaigns across multi channel including digital, social media, press, radio and direct mail.
- To produce and manage the delivery of marketing plans against budget and maximise ROI.
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
- Proven track record in managing a marketing team / direct reports; to drive and motivate the team effectively to deliver results.
B2C experience is a preference for this role.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.