I am currently recruiting for a Finance Manager for a media business in central london. It is a 12 month maternity cover.
- To take responsibility over the Group's month end processes with regards to revenue and staff costs ensuring that the P&L is reflective of the months result.
- To ensure that meaningful and accurate variance analysis is performed monthly to ensure management fully understand the Groups revenue and staff costs.
- To ensure that all revenue recognised is complete and accurately allocated on a monthly basis.
- To assist the Head of Management Accounts in creating and maintaining a strong control environment with particular focus on Payroll.
- To ensure that the Group's balance sheet is reconciled for relevant accounts.
- To ensure that all Fixed Asset Registers are maintained and reconciled accurately.
- To review work produced by the Management Accountant and Assistant Accountants.
- To effectively motivate and manage a team to ensure that each individual in the team is achieving their personal best.
- Ad hoc duties
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified ideally from a media business.
- Strong commercial experience
- Experience of managing a team to deliver under a high pressured environment.
- Dynamic individual with ability to communicate with non-financial individuals
For immediate consideration please apply via the application portal.