Our client, based in SW1, a leading name within financial services and wealth management, is looking for an IFA (Independent Financial Advisor) Financial Administrator to join their successful, expanding and progressive team.
Successful candidates will have an approachable personality and will take enormous pride in their ability to provide professional and exceptional service to their clients.
Candidates must have experience and up to date knowledge of working within IFA Administration - and a working knowledge of pensions and investments. Candidates should also be able to demonstrate their outstanding attention to detail and their grasp of figures. Organisational skills are a key element to this position along with excellent written and verbal communication.
The key element to this role is providing top class support to the IFA:
- Processing and monitoring of business
- Ensuring transactions are completed correctly
- Ensuring that all work is FCA compliant
- Keeping records and transitions accurately updated / maintained
- Working with work from fund manager and dealers
- Liaising with clients and 3rd parties on a daily basis
- Diary management, letter writing, preparing packs, arranging meeting and calls
- Working closely with finance to ensure all transitions are up to date
Please apply for this role with your fully updated CV and contact details.