Job Title: Account Executive
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, plus OTE
Location: London (Piccadilly Circus), United Kingdom
Type Of Employment: Full-time
Incisive Media is an AOP 'Digital Publisher of the Year' serving a wide range of financial, business technology and professional services markets globally. An entrepreneurial and creative, digital-facing organisation on the cutting edge of media.
Are you looking for a role focussed around customers and products? Are you hungry for success? We have the opportunity you have been waiting for....
Working on our award winning brand, Investment Week, you will be responsible for selling our events. Our new Account Executive will secure new revenue from a wide variety of clients through existing accounts and new business opportunities. This will be done by both meeting clients face to face as well as over the phone.
Your responsibilities include:
- Take responsibility for maximising your own sales results in conjunction with your managers and brand strategy through calls, meetings & emails to comprehensively cover your client base.
- Establish multi-level contacts within your client base.
- Use your own sales skills to sell and increase revenue and market share from up to 100 accounts. These accounts will vary in size, and you will be responsible for them across all platforms.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all your competitors’ activity and keep competitor information to hand and share with the wider team when necessary.
- Adhere to guidelines established by sales management with regards to yield, value added sales and discounting.
- Be competent in applying tailored marketing solutions to clients and agencies through Incisive Media’s range of products and services.
- Be actively out in the market each week.
- Gain exposure on other presentation styles by accompanying other members of the team on visits to continuously develop your presentation skills.
- Gain experience in presenting to both client and agencies.
- Some sales or office based experience would be advantageous.
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to your work.
- Determination to convert every call and meeting into a booking.
- A willingness to learn and take on new ideas.
- An ability to take constructive criticism and to apply necessary changes.
- Self motivation and discipline.
- Team playing qualities whilst remaining competitive in a shared goal.
- Excellent time keeping and work ethic.
What's on offer:
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people in Media, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career at Incisive Media, tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Our training & development courses are available online for employees to book directly on to (hassle free!). Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s West End, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
We also offer a range of benefits including:
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (DoE)
- Up to £10,000 uncapped commission
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Assurance
- Group personal pension plan
- Onsite monthly massage
- Free eye tests
- Retail discounts
- IMFoundation - staff can volunteer a small amount of their time to contribute their skills and make a meaningful difference to the lives of others
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Plus a huge number of flexible salary sacrifice benefits including private medical insurance, health screening, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, gym discounts, and many more!
How to apply:
Are you keen to join the Incisive Family? Click on "Apply" to start your journey.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!