Management Accountant Fixed Term Contract
Are you a Qualified/QBE or Part-Qualified Management Accountant and immediately available or have a short notice period? One of our exclusive clients are looking for a Management Accountant to join the team on a temporary or fixed term contract for 6-12 months.
This is your chance to be part of an exciting large business in Grantham in a Management Accountant position with great work-life balance, an interesting business, cracking offices and in a varied management accounts focused role.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
The opportunity on offer is for a SAGE Management Accountant to join this very successful business on an hour rate of circa £13 - £16 per hour (£26,000 to £32,000). QBE and Part-qualified candidates are also encouraged to apply as there could be a second candidate.
-Maintaining the fixed asset registers
-Overseeing invoicing / Review of SL, PL and NL ledgers as part of the month end process
- Accruals and prepayments for group subsidiaries
- Month end review of trial balances
- Month end journals
- Processing intercompany transactions and month end intercompany reconciliations
- Control account and balance sheet reconciliations
- Compilation of monthly management accounts with supporting schedules for group subsidiaries
- Processing the quarterly group VAT return
- Preparation of the year-end financial statements for the subsidiary companies
- Assisting with the process of the year end audit, including preparation of the audit files and provision of additional information as requested
-Compilation of budgets for a separate division
-Preparation of management accounts reports for a seperate division
-Supervision and support of the Accounting Apprentice in particular and of others in the Finance Team in general.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
You will have a real desire to be in a well rounded, varied role with aspects of the usual management accounts but also aspects of more 'free reign' and commercial responsibilities.
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified or Part-qualified
- Qualified by experience candidates are also being considered
- Proven experience in management accounts is essential
- Strong SAGE experience
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.