Chef De Partie - Harpenden - St Albans
Job Title: Chef De Partie
Location: Harpenden - St Albans
Salary Package: Circa £21000
Industry: Hospitality/Chef (Gastro Pub)
Hours: Full Time
We are seeking a Chef De Partie to join an experienced kitchen within a well-known busy, modern, British gastro pub, in the heart of Harpenden (St Albans), delivering fresh, seasonal, quality food.
Within this role you will work closely with the Head Chef and Sous Chef to develop your skills and knowledge with the view of developing you to a Junior Sous Chef and beyond.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Working within a busy gastro kitchen delivering quality fresh and seasonal cuisine
- Handle busy trade, especially lunch and early evening
- Manage the order and stock control process
- Assist with the development of new dishes for the menu under the Head and Sous Chefs
- Assist with the training and development of team members
- Work closely with the Front of House team and site management to deliver an exceptional customer experience
Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate/display:
- Experience of working with fresh, seasonal produce
- Attention to detail
- Good command of the English language
- Able to work full time and flexible to meet shift patterns
- Christmas Day Off
- 8 shifts over 5 days - extra shift allowance paid, plus reward
- 25% off when you eat in any of the clients sites
- Room discounts for overnight stays
- Dedicated training and career progression
- Free food on shift
- Performance related incentive
- Flexibility to move within the group
- Extra holidays accrued after 3, 5 and 9 years
If you feel this is opportunity that you would be suitable for please apply!!!
We value all applications, however, due to volume of applications we receive we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients, if you have not received a response within 72 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.