Dialler Contact Manager - Collections Contact Centre
Dialler Contact Specialist - Collections Contact Centre
Location: Bromley, Kent Salary: £40,000-£45,000 - Plus Excellent Bonus & Benefits Package
My client seeks a professional in the Collections & Debt recovery market - The main purpose of this role is to deliver Contact Strategy & Resource Planning services across the Collections function to the highest standard. You will take responsibility for managing opportunities to maximise interactions with customers through existing channels to help minimise arrears. You will proactively identify strategies to improve the area’s future interests and support the development of its overall strategy. You will need relevant experience with Diallers and Outbound calling for this role.
- Delivering optimal collections performance by optimising contact strategy channels through hold out strategies and also contacting customers through the right channel at the right time.
- Use data and analytics to refine each strategy and optimise existing channels and processes to ensure that the customer journey is fluid and seamless.
- Maximise the potential of every contact channel including customer experience, payment rates and productivity.
- Embed a test and control methodology within the team ensuring that every new initiative is subject to defined criteria and success measures.
- Develop MI that is comprehensive and relevant to support decision making across existing processes, new initiatives and agent and channel performance. Based on this be able to present results and propose improvements for the department
- Challenge the technology that is currently used to deliver our strategies and recommend new and innovative alternatives where required.
- Support the deployment of infrastructure, tools and resources to facilitate initiatives and improve delivery standards, with the purpose of building a comprehensive industry leading strategy for the collections Operation.
Resource Planning & Management
- Management of the intraday, daily and monthly capacity plans, forecasting and workforce management strategies with enhancement recommendations and tracking.
- Provide consultative support for the leadership team, guiding and advising to develop effective productivity measures, performance management intelligence and resource planning effectiveness.
- Define and provide intelligent information, such as Resource Management, Capacity Management, Forecasting and Risks, to key stakeholders.
- Provide accurate FTE requirement modelling for any new business/project and input any factors which may affect the ability of the business to deliver.
- Provide accurate forecasts across the business functions to include any change or impacts.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the contact centre workforce planning methodology and systems.
- Research and develop new performance monitoring and analytical techniques.
- Develop and optimise forecasting and planning tools for smooth day to planning of requirements for existing channels.
- Identify and agree best practice for resource planning, and implement consistent processes across all areas of Collections.
- At least 12 months previous experience in analytical role
- At least 12 months experience in Financial Services - SQL/SAS experience would greatly assist
- Previous experience of working within a customer centric business
- Experience training / managing others will be an advantage
- Be competent using SQL queries and delivering usable reporting using the Microsoft office suite
- Evidence of strong numeric and verbal reasoning skills