Marketing Manager - Events sector
Marketing Manager up to £40K DOE plus additional bonus of 15%!
Working for a large media/events business. Based in Central London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
• Join a large international business, working on some very exciting events.
• Massive career development opportunity, this company actively promotes from within.
• Excellent benefits included
• Excellent salary and bonus
Our client is a large media and events business that is currently launching new events and need an experienced Marketing Manager to be a key part of this growth. They have established a great reputation in the market and have launched several new offerings with exciting solutions for their clients. They run some very large events which you could be a part of.
About the role of a Marketing Manager:
As a Marketing Manager, you will focus on developing new launch events and take responsibility for some established large events. You will be skilled and experienced in helping come up with clear marketing strategies and implementing multi-channel campaigns to a B2B audience.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements but priority will be given to applications that satisfy most:-
- Have successfully held a marketing manager role previously for a exhibition/conference company (other forms of media/events marketing may be considered).
- Experienced in the full marketing mix. (Email marketing, social media and print etc)
- Responsible for handling a budget.
- Strong database skills and analytics.
- Able to run PPC campaigns and use google analytics.
- Strong copy writing skills.
- Ability to monitor competitor activity and stay ahead of the game with timely marketing messages to maximize the events success.
- Experience in driving a customer research campaigns.
- A strategic thinker with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Able to meet deadlines whilst working with other departments/suppliers.
- Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal.
- Experience of managing a small team effectively.
How to apply for this Marketing Manager role?
My client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Marketing Manager role is something you would like to be considered for please forward your CV now!
About Media Steps Consulting
Media Steps is an established media recruiter working within the media and event sales markets. We are included on several preferred supply lists and actively search for applications from individuals who have experience of selling-: sponsorship, exhibitions, delegate spaces, B2B media sales, information, online, digital and print solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.