Our client is looking for a Site Manager to join their team, working on various projects throughout the Midlands. The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of building process, including NHBC standards and general building regulations.
Skills and Experience:
- Desirable - NVQ Residential Construction Site Supervision L4
- First aid qualified
- CSCS card holder at Manager/Supervisor level
- Safety trained in Construction Site Safety
- Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Scaffold inspection trained
- The organisation and control of labour and sub-contractors including weekly planning sheets, conflict resolution between operations and maintenance of the daily site diary
- Health and Safety - including responsibility for induction of new employees and frequent inspection of all operations
- Liaising with the onsite Sales Executives
- Plan and arrange visits of National House Builders Council inspection to carry out stage inspections.
- Plan and arrange with Local Authority statutory services to carry out stage inspections.
- Customer Care - including assisting the Site Manager with introducing customers to their new home and ensuring homes are defect free at legal completion date
- Assist the Site Manager in the management of the quality of work carried out by the sub-contractors and materials supplied by the manufacturers.
- Assist the Site Manager applying Company operating framework franchise rules in respect of street scene etc.
- Ensure that sub-contractors and direct labour separate waste in accordance with Company
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to apply for, then please call Georgie Titley on 01543-629-090 or email your details to Georgie.Titley@bcsrecruitment .co .uk
Bespoke Civils Solutions Ltd is a sector specific recruitment business and recruits blue and white collar personnel to environments such as Highways & Traffic Management, Land Remediation & Preparation, Earthworks, Drainage, Utilities & Infrastructure, Power & Sub Stations, Oil & Gas, Land Fill & Quarries.