Employed Financial Adviser - Birmingham
Our client are one of the largest and most widely respected firms of IFA's within the UK - accumulating a large number of industry awards throughout the years.
Due to their continual growth and success, they are now seeking an experienced Financial Adviser to join their dynamic Firm in Birmingham on an employed basis.
The successful candidate shall have the opportunity to provide holistic financial planning to prospective and existing clients in a compliant manner, providing exceptional client service at all times, whilst adhering to the FCA principles of "Treating Customers Fairly".
The ideal candidate must have:
- DipFA level 4 qualification
- 2-3 years experience
- High level of confidence with sales and presentational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- High quality of personal organisational skills
- Drive and motivation to deliver business targets
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Eagerness to learn and develop skills and knowledge continually
- IT literate
Offering a competitive salary & fantastic OTE - this is not an opportunity to be missed!
If interested, please submit your CV via the Reed link.