Technical Sales Consultant - Bosch (Working for Smollan)
Full-Time - Permanent
Salary: £20k to £24k per annum (dependent upon experience)
Bonus: £2.5k per annum
Vehicle: Demonstrator Van with Sat Nav
Territory: BB, BD, BL, CH, CW, DN, FY, HD, HG, HU, HX, L, LA, LL, LN, LS, M OL, PR, S, SK, WA, WF, WN, YO
You will be working for Smollan UK Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Technical Sales Consultant on our Bosch team within the Power Tools channel. Bosch is a market leader who prides themselves on a strong brand reputation of providing the highest quality Power Tool products.
About the role:
The focus of this role is effective demonstration of all Bosch Power Tools Professional products. You will work both independently and alongside Area Sales Managers and Business Development Managers, within both Traditional Trade and National Account channels. This is a key role which requires drive, energy, tenacity, excellent presentation and demonstration skills, to influence the end user through both hands on and technical knowledge, but also top notch customer service skills. You will be participating in National, Regional and local events including sales days, trade shows and exhibitions (Some weekend work will be required for national events). You will also be providing training of Bosch Professional Power Tool products to account customers and end users as required.
- Achieve sales targets
- Demonstrate and sell Bosch products at a variety of Trade Show and Exhibition environments
- Conduct Product Training / Toolbox Talks with Power Tool stockists and End Users
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Practical minded with experience of using power tools
- Strong presentation and demonstration skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- IT literate
- Current clean UK driving licence
- You will be self motivated and be driven by success
- You will have a good sense of humour and a strong work ethic
- Mix of experience from an individual with building trade knowledge through to a new graduate looking for their 1st or 2nd role
Smollan is part of the Advantage Smollan group (including REL Field Marketing, Powerforce and Retail Active). Smollan is an international retail solutions company delivering growth for clients across five continents by covering every aspect of how a brand is managed at the point of purchase.
Smollan are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace. Are you our next investment?
Make it happen. Apply now.