£26,000 per annum
Ref: Junior Artworker
An exciting new Junior Designer/Artworker role has become available working for one of the leading networks of accounting and business advisory firms based at Canary Wharf. The role is a full time permanent position and will be working the hours between 8:00am and 6:00pm, Monday to Friday. The role offers great career progression as well as a very generous benefits and perks package.
The role will be hands-on and involves creating innovative marketing collateral across digital and print, transforming our client-focused reports and providing day-to-day support on campaigns and bids. This role requires both a thinker and a hands-on designer, with a passion for using design and technology to communicate complex ideas in the most effective way. The ideal candidate will be truly multi-media focused, with ability across digital print and infographics. Familiarity with film and interactive content will be a bonus, as these are areas in which the firm is considering becoming more active in the future. Please see other key responsibilities listed below:
Key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Working with the Head of Brand and Communications and the sector/service line teams to develop print and digital marketing material for communication with existing clients
- Transforming the firm’s suite of client-focused reports
- Supporting the development of creative and memorable high-profile presentations
- Working alongside the firms external creative suppliers
- Supporting the Head of Brand and Communications in delivering the International marketing communications plan
- Working with the Head of Brand and Communications and the sector/service line teams to provide digital and print collateral for integrated marketing plans that will drive client acquisition
- Supporting the firm’s digital marketing activities, principally via the website, social media and email
- Collaborating with the BD (Sales) team to printed and digital materials to support bids and other sales campaigns
- Working with the Head of Brand and Communications to implement firm-wide brand building activity to increase the firm’s positioning in its markets and raise its perception in the industry
The successful candidate must have the following skills:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and proven experience of marketing communications in a fast paced environment
- Creative with strong design and technical skills
- An ability to work across all levels of the business
- Passion for communicating complex messages through visuals and technology
- A proactive approach
- An ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- An eye for detail
- Experience in digital marketing, web content publishing and social media
- Advanced skills in MS Office (particularly PowerPoint) and Adobe Creative Suite, ideally on a PC platform
- Working knowledge of interactive tools, such as After Effects, graphic animation, and HTML5 desirable
If this amazing opportunity to work for a successful accountancy with fantastic perks and benefits package fits your job search then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.