Based in Leatherhead, Surrey our client on a prestigious estate is actively looking to recruit a new Waitress to join their winning team. The candidate will be responsible for serving food and drinks in a friendly and timely manner for their guests and general public. Our client aims to blend elegant with informal while naturally delivering exceptional customer service.
You will need to be a self motivated; knowledgeable and ambitious waitress and your duties will include and not be restricted to:
· Provide a speedy, obliging and efficient level of service.
· Meet, Greet and Seat guests upon arrival.
· Knowledge of what is on the food, bar and wine menus.
· Take food and drink orders and process them quickly and accurately.
· Serve all food and drinks to guests and clear tables of all debris.
· Process payments accurately.
· Ensure the highest possible standards of neatness, cleanliness and organisation.
· Execute the highest level of professionalism and customer service when dealing with internal and external visitors and guests.
· Ensure all service ware is properly cared for.
· Complying with all company policies concerning health, safety and security.
As a Waitress you will be required to have exceptional customer care, be smart and presentable, an excellent communicator with a positive attitude.
Hours: 5 days per 7 (based on a rota) 40 hours per week
The ideal candidate must be able to drive and be flexible to work weekends.
If you think this sounds like you, apply today!