Investor Relations Administrator
A global investor relations consultancy who offer analysis, research and advice to a wide range of global public companies. Their client list is filled with impressive corporate clients such as Barclays, EasyJet and Allianz, providing intelligent insights to manage relations with capital markets and stakeholders.
In this Investor Relations Administrator job, you will report directly to the Head of Analytics and you'll be responsible for liaising between the analytics team, external global clients and compliance departments. You will need to be extremely organised, ideally with prior office experience under your belt, to be successful in this role.
This is the perfect role if you're looking to gain commercial experience within a global consultancy.
In this Investor Relations Administrator job, you will receive full training and your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising between the Analytics Team, external global custodians and compliance departments
- Administration of the day to day activities including dealing with holding requests, collecting replies and follow-up on responses
- Issuing legislation requests on behalf of corporate clients, collecting replies and following up missing responses
- Issuing, receiving, chasing and recording UK and non-UK legal notices
- Requesting information on shareholdings
- Gaining a greater understanding of relevant country legislation
- Making recommendations and participating in planning and improving the overall service
- Carrying out various ad-hoc duties assigned by the Analytics Administration Team Manager or the Managing Director.
What we're looking for?
- At least a 2:1 from a top university
- Excellent attention detail and accuracy skills
- Exceptional Communications skills, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Previous office experience is desirable
- Knowledge of MS Access would be useful but not necessary
- Keen interest in Investor Relations
What's on offer?
- A chance to work in a global investor relations consultancy
- Intensive & ongoing training will be at your disposal
- An opportunity to work with an impressive roster of clients
- Ideally located in the heart of the city of London
If this Investor Relations Administrator graduate job sounds like something you'd want to get involved in, apply today!