Junior/Graduate Video Editor
Working within the London studio of this global marketing agency, the graduate/Junior Video Editor will take raw footage from a variety of sources, and edit into polished, presentable content assets in line with brand specifications.
The majority of work will be for global brands and you should therefore be able to demonstrate an understanding of shooting and editing videos for branded products.
Your first project will be working with a FTSE 100 global client therefore an interest in producing video content suitable for publication across multiple channels (website, mobile, social media) is essential:
- Organise the production of multi-media assets in their studio (videos and animated formats). This role focuses on post-production.
- Be responsible for editing footage, and producing video content suitable for publication across multiple channels (website, mobile, social media) - across a wide range of formats including video, gifs, cinemographs, stop motion, fast-forward video.
- Discover and create new and recurring video/multi-media formats for content and partners
- Excellent editing skills combined with an appreciation of timing, pace, colour and composition.
- Experience of editing videos across a range of different brands and industries within a creative or digital environment.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud applications and workflows including Photoshop and After Effects.
- A genuine passion for all things design and motion related with a relentless desire to push the boundaries of video production.
- A positive 'can-do attitude’ is essential, plus the ability to work quickly under pressure, with constant attention to detail, whilst always striving to produce the highest standard of work.
You must be:
- Highly self-motivated, independent, and responsible
- Able to work in a fast-paced, pressured environment
- Highly analytical, strategic, and creative
- A desire to test and learn, and an always-on mentally when it comes to experimenting with new formats
- An interest in branded content / content marketing a plus
- A positive, creative attitude and an ambitious spirit