Deputy Home Manager
Arrow Recruitment is currently looking for a Deputy Home Manager for a well-Established & Friendly Nursing home situated in Maidstone. This Home provides Nursing care for Elderly Residents with a range of conditions such as dementia and physical disabilities.
As the Deputy Home Manager, you will have responsibility for ensuring the home operates effectively whilst ensuring the very best quality care.
The Deputy Home Manager will be expected to:
- Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our resident's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home
- Maintain clinical excellence ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
- Recruit, train, supervision and appraisal of the team.
- Follow nursing home policy in respect of custody and administration of all drugs.
- Ensure that accurate care records are maintained in accordance with agreed policy.
- Ensure that the service meets and exceeds CQC Regulatory Standards
To be considered you will need:
- Similar experience in a nursing home
- An RGN Nursing Qualification
- An Active NMC Pin