Accounts Payable Clerk
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join an industry-leading hospitality group. Our client is a rapidly expanding business that has 5-star venues all across the world. From bars and clubs to resorts and spas, our client is renowned for attracting high profile individuals to their sought after sites. Due to expansion, our client is recruiting a new Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team.
Duties will include:
- High volume F&B invoice processing
- Acting as a point of contact for suppliers
- Payment runs and supplier statement reconciliations
- and other duties
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Experienced with 2 years' experience in AP at least
- Able to work in a high volume environment
- Highly motivated, with an amiable personality and the desire to continually learn and progress
Please do not hesitate to apply for this role if you feel you would be the ideal candidate.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.