IFA Paraplanner / Report Writer
We have a vacancy for a Paraplanner, based at our Christchurch office.
Experience using Intelligent Office, Standard Life Wrap, Old Mutual Wrap and Novia would be advantageous, though training will be given.
Ideally qualified with a Diploma in financial planning and working towards Chartered status.
Key tasks include:
- Preparing recommendation reports and ensuring all appropriate document is available for clients meetings
- DB pension transfers, chargeable event calculations, VCT reports, BR reports, top slicing calculations
- Researching pensions and investments with the use of O&M pensions profiler & Morning Star
- Liaising & communicating with product providers and clients
- Updating and maintaining back office system i.e. Intelligent Office (Intelliflo)
- Liaising with the compliance department
- Processing new business applications
Benefits include 5 weeks holiday plus 8 bank holidays. Private medical insurance after qualifying period. New business related bonus scheme. Financial support for relevant qualifications. Pension with preferential charges. Social events throughout the year.