We are looking to recruit an ambitious and experienced Sales Manager to work for our client based in Washington. You will be looking after UK and Ireland accounts and will be accountable for competitiveness and customer satisfaction. You will also take responsibility for order intake and management of regional distributors. The successful candidate will also be involved in reporting and providing statistical information. This role will supervise 2 staff.
- Responsible for the day to day relationship with key and non-key distributors
- Support key accounts providing order status, estimated deliver and availability of materials/products
- Providing basic technical information on products to customers
- Preparing monthly shipments
- Support preparation of price list
- Monitoring credit/debit notes
- Providing financial information on customers to the Director
- Ensuring orders are processed to deadline
- Dealing with any issues/queries
- Building rapport with existing customers and seeking new customers
- Assisting the Regional Sales Manager with the preparation of weekly and monthly reports
- Providing statistics on customers and products to support sales force
You will be a determined individual who is technically and commercially orientated.
You will have knowledge of commercial legislation (contracts, service delivery terms etc.)
You will have a minimum of 5 years working within sales management.
It is important that you are a results driven individual who has excellent communication skills and who can work under pressure.