WordPress Developer - Rugby, Warwickshire c£28k
This rapidly growing Digital Agency based in Rugby are seeking a WordPress Developer to join their in-house dev team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and grow your development experience. You will be part of a team working on Wordpress & Web Application Development.
• Experience working on, building and maintaining WordPress & Woo-commerce websites.
• A good understanding of PHP & MYSQL.
• A good understanding of HTML & CSS.
• Experience with Photoshop/Adobe CC
• Experience with Magento would be beneficial.
• Development of client websites and web applications.
• Creation of bespoke WordPress templates from designs produced by their designers.
• Interoperability testing, working with software to test development builds.
• Maintenance, upkeep and on-going development of clients’ websites.
• Customer support/liaising over the phone and emails.
• A Good communicator.
• Ability to think through and solve problems.
• Ability to self-manage and organise.
• Be able to work to tight deadlines.
• Ability to manage client expectations.
• Dedicated to finishing the job to a high standard.
• Be well presented.
If this sounds like the role for you please email over your CV and provide examples of work, especially in Wordpress.