First Line Compliance Officer
Are you driven by ensuring excellent customer service is provided? Are you looking for a new challenge? If so, they are now recruiting for a First Line Compliance Officer are looking for individuals just like you!
Established in 2007, Our client offer solutions in the personal finance market and strive to offer customers a better way to shop for loans. They believe that their people are their most important asset and that their people are what makes the business tick.
Due to continued success and business growth, they are now looking to add a 1st Line Compliance Officer to join their rapidly expanding team in Manchester, offering great benefits & incentives. This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy department within a growing organisation.
First Line Compliance Officer Responsibilities:
As a First Line Compliance Officer, you will be supporting the Compliance Manager who is responsible for the regulation and quality of sales though out the business alongside keeping up to date with regulatory changes that affect the business and reporting findings to the Compliance Manager.
You will also be responsible for:
• Reducing risk throughout the business and improving of processes to increase business and customer outcomes.
• Working alongside the Compliance Manager to ensure targets are met and resource is planned.
• Responsibility for the agreed number of audits being completed.
• Ensuring all feedback is delivered in a timely manner and assist with coaching & development of agents/advisors.
• Ensuring that the T & C policy is adhered to, deliver the Compliance training to new agents/advisors and approve sign off.
• Maintaining processes and documentation for all compliance audits.
• Managing own workloads on a daily basis.
• Developing and mentoring First line compliance staff and complete relevant coaching & appraisals.
• Collating information on behalf of Compliance for the Senior Board Packs
The ideal First Line Compliance Officer:
• You need to have a strong finance background
• Have a good knowledge of MCOB/ICOB
• Professional and confident
• Able to work as part of a team
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Display excellent attention to detail, able to work under pressure, multi task and work on own initiative
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with patience
• Self-motivated & hard working
• Positive and flexible attitude
• Competitive salary of £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
• Contributory pension scheme
• Childcare scheme
• Holiday buy and sell
• Cycle to work
• Health Cash Plan
• A generous 22 days` holiday (rising to 25) + 8 days Bank Holiday
• Free Life Assurance from day one
• Zest - Events club run by staff for the staff
• Working hours are 40 hours between 8am to 6pm, with some flexibility
If you are looking for your next challenge as a First Line Compliance Officer then they want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.