Commutable from Bromsgrove, Kidderminster, Redditch and Worcester
£15,000 - £20,000 + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has risen for a respectful client who is now seeking a Project Coordinator to join their expanding team. You will provide efficient, timely and effective support to the project management team, playing a central role in supporting the effective delivery of strategic projects within the business. This will be achieved through gathering and organising information to support effective project monitoring and governance.
- Assisting the Project Manager in the production and maintenance of project plans
- Regularly update project progress via reports e.g. project status' or RAID Log
- Managing relevant documentation to maintain control & governance within each project
- Liaising with Stakeholders, arranging meetings, preparing documentation for and taking minutes of meetings, communicating effectively and with clarity to all Stakeholders in the business
- Forming an integral part of the growing Project Management Office, providing assistance with embedding this new function within the business.
- Providing assistance to maintain good standards of practice via the method, processes and procedures, but also exercising flexibility in order to provide the best possible outcome.
- Taking a flexible approach to work, actively engaging in ad-hoc responsibilities to support the wider delivery of each project.
Experience, Knowledge/Qualifications & Competencies:
- Understanding of a project environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisation skills
- Proactive nature, self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative
- Ability to balance priorities and deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in developing successful professional relationships
- An understanding of gathering data and structuring this in a meaningful way
- Comfortable with change on a regular basi
- Experience of working within a growing company would be beneficial
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.