Electronics Design & Development Engineer
This is a great opportunity for an Electronics Design & Development Engineer to join a leading-edge company specialising in the design and manufacture of high quality detection systems used in the industrial, medical and scientific fields. They are world leaders in their field and products are exported globally.
The successful candidate will work on the development and test of new electronics equipment and systems. The product range includes amplifiers, high voltage power supplies, measurement and signal processing systems.
This is an excellent chance to work in a small team working on prototype design, development and test of complex integrated systems, with ongoing excellent career prospects as your technical skills develop.
Electronics Design & Development Engineer Requirements:
- Experience with the performance test and evaluation of electronic circuits
- Experience in using laboratory equipment such as oscilloscopes, pulse and function generators and bench power supplies
- Experience using PCB design software and circuit simulation software
- Knowledge of DC-DC converter operation would be helpful
- Knowledge of amplifier designs advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of switch-mode power supply design advantageous but not essential
- Qualified to degree level in Electronics Engineering
Electronics Design & Development Engineer Responsibilities:
- Electronics test and measurement, circuit design and defect identification and analysis
- Developing test equipment for testing new products
- Provide engineering support for existing electronics products including high voltage power supplies (up to 3KV), detector modules, signal processing electronics, and a range of voltage dividers
- Design qualification and acceptance testing
- Circuit layout, specification and control of out-sourced manufacture of various electronic designs
- Generation of product design packs for handover to production
- Engineering support of new product designs during handover into production
If your skills and aspirations match these requirements, click on Apply now.