Social Media Officer
Social Media Officer
Salary: £17,000 - £22,000 per annum
I am currently working with a forward thinking and rapidly growing Charity in Wakefield who are seeking a Social Media Manager. As the Social Media Officer you will be responsible for engaging with online communities through various social media channels including Facebook, Flikr, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. This is a big opportunity for somebody who is looking for a challenge and would relish in helping a not for profit organisation's approach to social media.
As the Social Media Officer you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Manage social media marketing activities
- Expand the reach of social media activities
- Source and develop content to be used across social media channels
- Monitor trends in social media tools whilst analysing the success of campaigns using qualitative data
The ideal candidate for this position will have a passion for social media and proven experience of raising an organisation's profile through social media. You will also have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of using social media applications, such a Hoosuite
- Experience contributing to marketing and communications activities
- Able to manage people and drive high performance in their teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please apply for this position if you feel your experience matches that highlighted above. I look forward to receiving your application and I will get in touch to invite you to meet with me for a registration interview where I can give you more information about the role and the company.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, it means your experience does not match the desires of my client and you have not been successful this time. Please continue to apply for positions you feel are right for you or visit our website (www.lucywalkerrecruitment.com) where you can submit your details to be invited for a general registration interview and learn more about the positions we currently have available. Good luck with your job search.