A highly-regarded Cost Consultancy based in Sheffield are looking to appoint a qualified Quantity Surveyor/Estimator due to continued growth. Reporting in to the MD you will be part of a growing and friendly team working both from the office and remotely.
Main duties include:
- Cost Management
- Cost Estimates
- Cost Plans
- Bills of Quantities
- Employers Agent
- Contract Admin
Skills, knowledge and other pre requisites…
The Quantity Surveyor will be Degree educated in Quantity Surveying or similar relevant qualification and have experience in a Consultancy environment in the UK. You will also need:
- Experience in all 'Pre' and 'Post' Contract Administration
- Good 'Pre' and 'Post' contract knowledge
- Ability to act on own initiative
The role will involve travel across UK and for this reason will need a Full clean UK driving licence.
The benefits/perks package!...
- Salary £40K DOE
- On Site car parking
- Progression opportunity
- Very friendly, forward thinking company
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm