£40,000 - £45,000
The opportunity for a Sales Trainer has arisen within an established software company. You will play a key role in accelerating the effectiveness and performance of the sales organisation. You must share a passion of enabling sales team members to develop their selling skills and knowledge of products, value drivers and customer persona's.
The ideal Sales trainer will be responsible for creating, delivering and managing sales onboarding, continuous learning, skills training and certification. will be passionate about learning trends, instructional design, innovative technologies and increasing sales productivity.
- Design, develop and facilitate sales onboarding training and certification designed to build a strong foundation, maximize sales effectiveness, and reduce time to productivity.
- Coaching and partnering with Managers to facilitate the adoption of sales training initiatives.
- Facilitate account planning and selling skills training programs.
- Partner with Product Management, Product Marketing and sales leadership to plan, design, develop, and deliver timely strategic training and instructional programs, using instructor-led, electronic/web-based, and/or multimedia training methods and formats.
- Measure program effectiveness and recalibrate based on feedback to improve: satisfaction, knowledge transfer, behaviour change, and business results (sales productivity).
- Oversee sales knowledge management, curation and governance of all sales training materials, content and artifacts in accordance with the Monotype governance standards. Oversee taxonomy for filtering and tagging content for easy access to materials.
- Continuously research and improve the features and functionality of our training and content repositories in collaboration with Monotype.
- Track and report on training progress and skills mastery to demonstrate overall performance improvement and compliance.
- Manage the rollout, adoption and knowledge transfer of sales tools and best practices.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Relevant professional experience in sales training, instructional design, preferably in the B2B SaaS space.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle a multitude of tasks, and adapt to change.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills and the ability to engage an audience.
- Experience with one or more enablement tools and LMS systems - preferred include Brainshark, Salesforce, and/or ForceManagement.
- A proven track record of partnering and collaborating with key leaders and SMEs across the organization to develop and deliver training content.
- Proven ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong planning, project management, and time management skills.
- The ability to meet up to a 25% travel requirement.
If you believe you are the right Sales Trainer for the role please apply with your latest CV and two references.
MS Office, Salesforce and Sales
Premier are acting as an employment agency